OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
The safety and well being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To ensure you have a safe, enjoyable, and stress-free dining experience, we’ve implemented the following measures by following COVID safety guildlines.
- We use a Coronavirus Prevention Checklist as well as processes to ensure all Team Members are continuing to be properly trained, to understand, and adhere to the new procedures.
- All staffs will go through thorough training that covers food safety, personal hygiene, Restaurant Employee and Guest Safety, Cleaning before they can work.
- All staff members wear masks.
- High touch surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected frequently.
- Shared equipments will be disinfected frequently.
- Reusable menus will be disinfected after each use.
- We have added Barriers, spaced out our tables, and limited guest capacity to support social distancing protocols.
- Please stay home if feeling unwell.
- As per Public Health Guidelines, guests will be required to check-in with your full name, phone number, and email upon arrival.
- Please wait at the door to be seated.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entrance and prior to the meal.
- Guests will be required to wear masks indoors until their food/drinks arrive at the table. Masks are mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, including the entrance and the washrooms.